Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-03-30, 22:12)diablodiab Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 18:08)ErAzOr2k Wrote: Now I need to find a way to parse the generated files (only second line in this case) to get the game ID and intent gamestream.

I also tried to launch a bash script by AEL (with /system/bin/sh /path/to/script), but it seems, that the command is not executed by AEL.

Update: it's working find with root access. Now I can launch Gamestream Games directly from kodi Smile
You can also pass the .gamestream file directly to the modified Moonlight app using these commands in AEL:
Code:
<application>/system/bin/am</application>
  <args>start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -e GameFile &quot;%rom%&quot; -n com.limelight/.Game</args>

The main advantage of doing this is if you are on Android and have replaced the built in launcher with Kodi. If you switch away from Moonlight, eg. by pressing the home button to return to Kodi, then the game that was streaming will be stopped on your remote pc so you are ready to launch a new game from Kodi. There will also be no splash screen if you prefer a clean transition from Kodi to the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JefiLRhPk0

nice to see the developer here Smile thanks for the info Smile
Can I make one suggestion? Is it possible to create a activity in the modified moonlight app, that refreshes the gamestream files from outside of moonlight? So we could add a refresh button inside kodi and don't need to open and leave the app.
And one thing: gamestream files won't get deleted, after removing game from streaming server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by ErAzOr2k - 2017-03-31, 00:19
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12