Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-04-20, 02:02)atsumori Wrote: myghalloween>
I'm pretty sure nplayers is the number of player supported by that game. If so, you can use it to filter for say games that support four people if you're having a party.

That is correct. nplayers is the number of players the ROM supports. NPlayers can have values like 1P, 2P sim (2 players simultaneously), 2P alt (2 players alternating) and so on. The scrapers (including the offline scraper) have not been updated yet to fill in nplayers. Until I fix this the only way to update nplayers field is from the ROM context menu, Edit ROM --> Edit Metadata.

(2017-04-20, 02:02)atsumori Wrote: Wintermute> Are the external site scrapers supposed to be working? I can't seem to get anything (gamefaqs,gamesdb) to give me search results.

I have not tested those scrapers in a while, I mostly use MobyGames myself. The last time I tested TheGamesDB, over a month ago, it was very sloooow (at lest from Japan). Currently I'm very busy with real life and other launcher project (named Advanced DOOM Launcher, hehehe) but I hope during the Golden Week I can spare some time for AEL. Also, I have not forgotten about your long report and an answer is still pending Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-04-20, 10:25
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12