Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-04-29, 18:56)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 03:27)kjb85 Wrote: Hi Wintermute0110,

I'm having issues setting up the initial launcher.

When I try to select path Kodi is only showing me my online sources, not local folders, see below:

I have hidden files and all the usual enabled and just can't work it out. This is on a RPI running libreelec community but the problem is also present in OSMC.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Looks like you have to configure a Kodi source to access the local filesystem where you place your ROMs. Check out libreelect wiki to find a writable directory where you can put your ROMs and assets directories. Next, go to Kodi settings -> File Manager. Click on "Add source" and configure the local directory. Once you do that, that source will show up in AEL's file selection dialogs. If you don't see the "Add source" item on the file manager, go to Kodi Settings -> Media settings -> General and make sure option "Show Add source buttons" is ON. These instructions are for Estuary skin; other skins change the location of settings a bit, so be careful with this.

Worked perfectly. Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Qwijibo - 2017-04-30, 04:48
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12