Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-05-05, 23:01)dmakk Wrote: For my purposes, what you suggest is perfect. I think most would want "Have / Unknown ROMs" more than "Missing / Unknown ROMs".

OK. Will try to fix all the issues with the Parent/Clone view mode, which is the currently the most experimental feature in AEL, and release a new version next week.

(2017-05-05, 23:01)dmakk Wrote: I've also noticed a couple of other issues. regarding the Parent Clone view. The "remove dead/missing roms" option doesn't properly work with that view. I've only tested removing parent roms, and this causes an error when viewing those rom sets or trying to audit the list again with a DAT file. They have to be added back to fix the error.

At the moment, if you remove dead/missing ROMs the view is automatically set to Normal. If you switch to Parent/Clone view missing ROMs are added automatically. New code is necessary to implement the "Have / Unknown ROMs" filter in the Parent/Clone view mode.

(2017-05-05, 23:01)dmakk Wrote: I also can't get Parent artwork to show in the main list. It appears when I click on the rom set, or when I view the parents through Normal View.

OK, will have a look at this issue.

Out of curiosity... do you create a custom DAT file for your games to use the Parent/Clone view feature of AEL?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-05-07, 12:54
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12