Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-05-07, 18:43)dmakk Wrote: I appreciate your work on this. Yes, I create a custom DAT for my PC game collection. I wanted to test the view as a better alternative to collections for games series. I used ClrMamePro to make a DAT file from a directory and got it working after some trial and error. The view works like movie sets, which is what I wanted.

dmakk, I need you to make some work as beta tester. I implemented the filter in No-Intro/Redump audited launchers and heavily modified the ROM auditing to make it more user friendly. Please install the latest development version of AEL from Github and play with it. If you find any bug or issue please tell me.

@Everyone: I also implemented a nice feature: browsing of the Offline Scraper database. AEL is now feature complete for a new release and once it's been tested a bit I will release 0.9.6.

Note that 0.9.6 will be the last Jarvis-compatible version of AEL. 0.9.7 and up will work on Krypton only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-05-19, 16:29
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12