Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-05-21, 00:36)dmakk Wrote: I meant "Add ROMs" could be changed to "Update ROMs", and "Scan for New ROMs" could be changed to "Scan to add and remove ROMs". I never thought to try to remove ROMs that way. I went to "Edit Launcher" -> "Manage ROM List" -> "Remove dead/missing ROMs" to remove them.

The idea is that "Add ROMs" brings the launcher up-to-date. Most users will use just that command.

"Remove dead/missing ROMs" is more like a plumbing command, only intended for advanced users.

(2017-05-21, 00:36)dmakk Wrote: I still have the artwork issue. I should have made that post a little clearer. This issue is present when I have no missing ROMs. When I view my setup through Normal View (pic 1), the artwork is there for all ROMs, including parents and clones. When I view the same setup through Parent/Clone View, there is no parent artwork in the main list (pic 2). When I drill down to the parent and clones of a set (pic 3), the artwork for the parent is shown.

Have you tried to update the audit of your ROM with the new version? Just to make sure, go to launcher context menu >> "Edit Launcher" >> "Audit ROMs / Launcher view mode" >> "Update ROM audit" and report back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-05-23, 14:31
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12