Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Thanks so much for explaining. I didn't realize a single launcher can have several lnk files. I will try that when I get home. Thanks again!

(2017-06-08, 10:37)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 01:04)MKANET Wrote: @Wintermute0110

I created a valid Windows .lnk file pointing to:
D:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe steam://rungameid/391220

However, when I select "LNK launcher (Windows only)" in AEL; and, browse to the path where the lnk file exists, AEL file browser doesn't show the file. Actually, none of the files are visible; except for the Artwork subdirectory. I am definitely pointing AEL to the correct path (see below screenshot).

Also, if I select "Standalone launcher (Game/Application)", the AEL file browser doesn't have any issues seeing the .cmd file I created. Interestingly, it also can see the .lnk file too!?

Lastly, when I create a Standalone launcher (using the .cmd file I created), the Offline Scraper doesn't have the Windows database available.

Any chance you could please help me to get AEL to see the valid Windows .lnk files I created? Also, the Windows Offline Scraper database is disabled for all Windows games.

Thanks in advance!

After you create the LNK launcher open the launcher context menu, select "Add ROMs", "Scan for new ROMs". That should populate your launcher and scrape all the LNK files it founds. Also, have a look at AEL settings, make sure you have the right scanner policies and the scraper you want selected before scanning.

If you add more LNK files to the launcher you run the ROM scanner again. New found LNK files will be scraped and added to the launcher.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by MKANET - 2017-06-08, 18:53
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12