Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
For some reason there is something going on on the log:

(2017-08-07, 01:11)nalthien Wrote:
Code:
15:54:12.445 T:1292   ERROR: AEL DEBUG: _run_process() arguments = "-L C:\Users\brian\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\cores\bsnes_balanced_libretro.dll -f "C:\Users\brian\Documents\Games\SNES\7th Saga, The (USA).zip""
15:54:12.445 T:1292   ERROR: AEL DEBUG: _run_process() arg_list  = ['-L', 'C:UsersbrianAppDataRoamingRetroArchcoresbsnes_balanced_libretro.dll', '-f', 'C:\\Users\\brian\\Documents\\Games\\SNES\\7th Saga, The (USA).zip']
15:54:12.445 T:1292   ERROR: AEL DEBUG: _run_process() exec_list = [u'C:\\Users\\brian\\AppData\\Roaming\\RetroArch\\retroarch.exe', '-L', 'C:UsersbrianAppDataRoamingRetroArchcoresbsnes_balanced_libretro.dll', '-f', 'C:\\Users\\brian\\Documents\\Games\\SNES\\7th Saga, The (USA).zip']

The core name in variable arg_list is wrong, however it is correct in the variable arguments. I think the problem maybe that the libretro core filename has no quotes so the Python library that transforms the argument string into a list of arguments do not do the job properly. Please try quoting the core filename, even if it does not have spaces:

Code:
"C:\Users\brian\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\retroarch.exe" -L "C:\Users\brian\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\cores\bsnes_balanced_libretro.dll" -f "C:\Users\brian\Documents\Games\SNES\7th Saga, The (USA).zip"

To do so, in the launcher context menu select "Edit launcher", "Advanced Modifications", "Modify Arguments:" and change the arguments to:

Code:
-L "C:\Users\brian\AppData\Roaming\RetroArch\cores\bsnes_balanced_libretro.dll" -f "$rom$"

and report back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-08-07, 06:13
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12