Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-08-24, 06:34)Wintermute0110 Wrote: ScreenScraper: what is that? Can you provide an URL? I will consider it for a scraper if it's interesting for everyone (that is, it has a vast collection of artwork and metadata for many platforms). I'm not adding an scraper myself just on the basis of the language of the metadata: however, patches are welcome Wink

This is the Scraper we talk about few weeks ago. !! Smile

(2017-07-26, 18:11)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 12:09)yevaman44 Wrote: Hi, It's me again !

It's for a little request this time :

Do you know https://www.screenscraper.fr/. It's a big french team of arcade lovers wich doing very great screenshot and the DB is very big.
With their own tool ( universal XML scraper v2) I've found ALL my roms. It's seems far better and complete than arcade Db or other scrapper included in AEL.
You can have screenshot whith three in all ( Box marque +screenshtot)
It's beautiful and the scrapper can also be in french, in deutsh and spain.

Can you take a look a teir APi to had thiis in a future release ?
Are you interested ?

That site looks very interesting! I will consider it for a future Online scraper.

AEL Arcade/MAME scraper is custom-made and based on MAME's XML output. The MAME version shipped with AEL 0.9.6 is 0.183. There could be a few arcade ROMs that will not have correct metadata (the ones added/renamed between MAME version 0.183 and current MAME 0.197) but apart from that AEL scrapper should be top-in-the-class (with the exception of plot, which is not yet included).

AEL No-Intro/Redump scraper is in development, and will use a combination of official DAT files plus several data sources. Once it is finished it should be 99.9% accurate. I will need some help from the community in fine-tuning the database XML once it's finished (around AEL version 0.9.8 or 0.9.9).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by yevaman44 - 2017-08-24, 16:00
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12