Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi all
I've been trying to get this setup on a S905 box for a few days on and off, and have been having trouble trying to figure out how to get it set up to use retroarch as its default emulator. I can use retroarch to load various ROMs off various systems but have had no success in getting the basic setup of AEL to a point where I can use it.
I gather using Libreelec 8 that I should be setting up my launchers as "ROM launcher (emulator)" as LE8 doesn't yet have the retroplayer stuff incorporated, right?
Anyway, when I try to setup my launcher, it asks to point to the launcher file in the file system, and I can't for the life of me find where I can access the retroarch executable file to point the launcher at.
I am sure I am missing the point here somewhere, if anybody has experience with this sort of setup I'd be grateful of any help.
I should add this is on a Minix U1 box loaded with kszap's LE 8.0.2e build.
Sorry if this seems like an obvious question but I have tried finding answers and can't seem to find anything in this thread or elsewhere that helps me figure it out.
Thanks in advance

Edit - with even further looking around, I found the AEL-asset-library on wintermute's github - anyone have any idea if these xml files should work on a standard Retroarch setup on LibreElec? thx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by berlinchair - 2017-08-30, 10:03
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12