Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-11-06, 12:58)Wintermute0110 Wrote: To scrape single ROM artwork: 1) Browse to the ROM you want to scrape artwork and open the ROM context menu. 2) Select "Edit ROM". 3) Select "Edit Assets/Artwork". 4) Select the artwork type you want, for example "Edit Title..." 4) A new select dialog shows up with options "Select local image", "Import local image (copy and rename)", "Unset artwork/asset". After "Unset artwork/asset" you have the scrapers. Note that the scrapers you see depend of the artwork type and the platform. AEL is intelligent enough to display only the scrapers that support the particular asset type. For example, if you are scraping the Title of a ROM whose platform is not MAME, then you will see "Scrape Title from TheGamesDB", "Scrape Title from GameFAQs", "Scrape Title from MobyGames".

Couple of things:

1) When I developed the script I used /bin/sh in Ubuntu and you are using bash. I'm not sure if there could be some incompatibilities from bash and sh for this script.

2) All the quotes are strictly necessary (at least in sh).

3) Have you activated the "Non-blocking launcher" option?

Ok, I was able to manually invoke the scraper.  However, scraping 800+ NES games in the manner is not a task I'd like to undertake, especially since I have to do it 3-5 times per rom to get all the artwork.  I know you were working on an automatic batch scraper.  How's the progress on that?

To you last point, where do I find the non-blocking launcher option?  I checked all the settings, and didn't see it anywhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by crono141 - 2017-11-07, 02:00
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12