Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-11-07, 02:00)crono141 Wrote: Ok, I was able to manually invoke the scraper.  However, scraping 800+ NES games in the manner is not a task I'd like to undertake, especially since I have to do it 3-5 times per rom to get all the artwork.  I know you were working on an automatic batch scraper.  How's the progress on that?

If you want to do batch scraping first you have to delete all ROMs from the Launcher and then rescan the Launcher with the correct scanner settings.

Keep in mind that scraping a launcher with 800 ROMs may take a long time (I estimate about 10 hours, maybe more). It is much better than you go to Emumovies or some other artwork site (links in the first post), download the artwork collections, and place in AEL directories. For your NES launcher, registering in Emumovies and downloading the artwork packs may take about 30 minutes. Compared with 10 hours I think it's clear what you have to do.

(2017-11-07, 02:00)crono141 Wrote: To you last point, where do I find the non-blocking launcher option?  I checked all the settings, and didn't see it anywhere.

Non-blocking launcher is a per-launcher setting. Go to the Launcher context menu, "Edit Launcher", "Advanced Modifications", "Non-blocking launcher" to turn it ON.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-11-07, 10:50
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12