Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-11-09, 14:28)Shaedo Wrote: Thanks for your answer!

I change the name of the folder and the application for the forum, and yes it's a network share.

I can't use in local, i want kodi to launch the game with my pc ressources and only want the video flux on kodi.

May be i don't understand the use of the plugin? i Want to stream the game video flux from my pc to kodi, not running the game directly in local with kodi. ( I guess my raspberry isn't as powerfull as my pc for launching game )

I try a .lnk but same probleme the application is not found

LNK launchers are only available for Windows, not for Linux (Raspi uses Linux).

OK, now I understand what you want to do. Have a look at this article for more information. You need a client that allows you to execute the game in your PC and strem the video to your TV. Also, redirects the keyboard/josytick input from the Raspi to the PC to conrol the game. You can use AEL to launch such streaming client in your Raspi from Kodi.

AEL is a general launcher and emulator front-end plugin. Basically, AEL is able to launch any software you have in your Raspberry Pi from Kodi. In particular, AEL has many features for the case that the launched program is an emulator (for example, Retroarch or MAME) and then you have a collection of ROMs you want to launch. The ROMs will be presented as a collection and when you want to play one AEL will call the emulator with the ROM you want to play as a parameter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-11-10, 05:08
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12