Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-10-21, 21:50)illinx Wrote: Thanks, everything seems in order now!

Also, I may have noticed a bug (on linux at least). I use the minimize/make kodi a window option in order to prevent kodi from capturing input from my gamepad. With 0.9.7-beta1, when I launch a rom from Collection->Launcher (the regular way), this works great. However, when I launch a rom from the favorites menu, it seems to skip this step and doesn't put kodi into windowed mode. 

I have been checking AEL's Python code and set Kodi into windowed mode must work from Favourites. Can yo go to the Favourite ROM, open the context menu, "View Favourite ROM", "View ROM data". In the text view dialog that opens, check the value of "minimize". Is it "True" or "False"? Kodi will be set into a window is minimize = True. If it is false, then you have to go to the context menu of the parent ROM, change it, and then go to the Favourite ROM context menu, "Edit ROM in Favourites", "Manage Favourite ROM object", "Copy Launcher info from parent ROM". This will update the minimize property in the Favourite ROM.

If this fails, I will need an AEL DEBUG log (instructions in the first post of this thread).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-11-19, 13:37
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12