Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-11-29, 15:07)Master_Blaster Wrote: @ wintermute: I changed my theme from Aeon Nox Silvo to Arctic Zyphr Plus and i noticed there are light years of difference. Now i really start to like AEL Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Rather than light years is just a couple of hundredth lines of XML code. Aeon Nox and derivatives are impressive skins overall but unfortunately they are notably for the poor views they have for programs addons.
(2017-11-29, 15:09)Master_Blaster Wrote: one more thing: can i change all titles at once wihout showing the [!] endings ?

Go to AEL settings, "ROM scanner" tab, and make sure "Clean No-Intro/TOSEC Title Tags (tag) [tag] {tag}" is ON. Delete all the ROMs from Launcher using the context menu and rescan ROMs again.

If you used online metadata scraping save the metadata to NFO files first and choose the scan policy "NFO Files". If you used online scraping for artwork you already have all the possible artwork the scrapers can get so select "Local Images" as asset scan policy. With these settings rescanning of a launcher with 1000 ROMs will take seconds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-11-30, 07:29
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12