Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-01-08, 04:44)dugan26 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4d3hpQPtiM

Hi -

I am using your great application to launch HyperSpin.

Check this issue out -

I loaded everything up on a test box and it worked like a champ.

when i loaded it onto my production box (the one connected to my Living Room TV) Kodi Minimizes and never comes back up. 

100% IDEAL:
On my test box - Kodi stays up full screen, and Hyperspin launches in front of Kodi - then when i kill HyperSpin Kodi remains in full screen so in the ideal situation (like on my test box) Kodi never minimizes or goes into window mode - it just stays in full screen and HyperSpin just becomes the active window.

On my production box i changed one of the settings that says windowed mode ON - but that acts a bit odd - Kodi goes into windowd mode and then when i exit HyperSpin after a few seconds it goes back to full screen.

What is the proper operation?

Many thanks in advance -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4d3hpQPtiM

After watching your video I have the impression HyperSpin is not working properly. I mean, it looks HyperSpin launches itself as a border-less window application, as opposed to a full screen application (note that you can see the windows task bar. In fullscreen mode you cannot see the task bar). From the point of view of AEL there is nothing I can do... AEL launches the application but whether the app is launched in fullscreen, in window mode, etc. is up to the launched app configuration. Typically you control the behavior of the launched application with the launcher arguments. Please check out the HyperSpin arguments, maybe there is some argument/switch to tell HyperSpin to use fullscreen mode.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-01-13, 10:28
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12