Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-02-16, 13:22)sagrath Wrote: And taking advantage of the topic, I would suggest a change if possible:

When we are going to manually enter metadata for some category / launcher / game we perform the steps:
1- Open the context menu
2- Select "Edit category / launcher / game"
3- Select "Edit matadata / Assets Artwork"
4- Select some item
5 - We change and save
6- All it's close, and to change another metadata, we have to repeat steps 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Is it possible to change this behavior so that when we change and save the item, the selection list returns to the last selected menu and we can select another item to change?
I already though about that some time ago. In theory it is possible but will require significant changes in AEL's Python code and careful programming of the menu code. Maybe I will start doing a prototype context menu for the categories for 0.9.9 and if it works well extend to all context menus. The categories context menu is the most simple (less Python code) and should be the easiest to adapt.

(2018-02-16, 13:22)sagrath Wrote: And I'm working on the arts. It will take a little longer than I expected, the reason is that the images I had previously made are out of the standard size of 1000x1500 (currently they are with 422x645). I particularly find a little overkill 1000x1500 hahahaha, but I'm redoing it.

I hope I can contribute even more with the addon to make it the best possible for everyone.
Please take your time and thanks a lot for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-02-16, 16:39
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12