Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-05-12, 23:11)WeirdH Wrote: Hey man, thanks for maintaining this app, it's hugely useful to me. Any chance you saw my earlier question (in this post) about the arguments for ePSXe?

Sorry, I totally forgot about this. Use the following arguments:

Code:
-nogui -analog -loadmemc0 "g:\htpc-zooi\emulatie\psx\epsxe190\memcards\$rombasenoext$.mcr" -loadiso "$rom$"

$rom$ is the ROM filename with the full path, for example g:\htpc-zooi\emulatie\psx\ROMs\Crash Bandicoot 3.cue.

$rombasenoext$ is the ROM filename with no leading path and no extension. Following with the example, Crash Bandicoot 3.

Another way to solve your problem is to switch to Retroarch Mednafen PSX core. That core by default creates a different memory card for each game (you also have the option to use a common card for all games). Also, you can share memory card files between emulators. Play the ROM in Retroarch first, that will create the memcard file. Then, overwrite the Retroarch memcard file with the ones you had from ePSXC. Note that Mednafen PSX creates two memory cards, ending in .0 and .1, corresponding to the 2 memcard ports of the PlayStation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-05-13, 15:30
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12