Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Excellent! What skin is the view for?

(2018-05-21, 15:07)Doctor Eggs Wrote: I'm trying to create a view for AEL and was wondering if there is a way to get the Number of ROMs property when I'm in the launcher view. I know I can see it when I view the launcher properties, but I was hoping to have that information in the view itself so I could call something like $INFO[ListItem.NumRoms].
I will code a new property for launchers called NumROMs. Once it is coded the infolabel will be $INFO[ListItem.Property(NumROMs)].

(2018-05-21, 15:07)Doctor Eggs Wrote: Also, I'm unable to add a Plot to a Launcher. I get an error when I try.
Can you post a debug log when the problem happens? Make sure you follow the instructions on the first post. In any case I will have a look ASAP.

In the mean time, export you launcher to an XML file, edit the XML to add a plot, and then import the edited XML. That should work right now.

EDIT: forgot to mention a couple of things

1) Although I said I would focus on AEL starting from this week, I'm still working on AML and will release a new version soon. AEL views are 100% compatible with AML views, you can try your view with AML and I can code the property feature tomorrow. It will take some time (weeks) to code it in AEL.

2) In AEL the number of object in a launcher depends if the display mode is Flat or Parent/Clone. In Flat mode you have number of ROMs, in Parent/Clone mode you have number of Parents. Should I add 2 different properties (NumROMs and NumParents), only one will be active at an given time OR Should I code a counter property NumObjects and then another property LauncherViewMode equal to Flat or PCloneHuh What is easier to code in the skin? In AML this situation is the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-05-21, 17:08
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12