Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-08-06, 12:27)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2018-07-28, 08:42)Blink123123 Wrote: I am using the kodi V17.6 with a fresh install of Windows 7 other than that whatever I change I still see the same behavior.

I used the xbmc launcher to and still no luck, this can be solved with some tweaks on my end but I think these are basic features that should be addressed.

Also another issue I noticed is when I run steam games via steam.exe e.g. using steam.exe as the launcher and adding the steam app id via arguments, AEL waits for steam to close which it doesn't and I can't run other games except if I log out and relog
You need to create a wrapper BAT/CMD file and then download an utility that allows you to maximize/minimize/give focus to Windows applications. Search in the thread, the solution is here (although I don't remember where). In google put at the end of the search site:forum.kodi.tv to restrict your searches to the Kodi forum only.  
 Is this a viable method to run Windows apps (from the MS store) using the particular method described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...675?auth=1

BTW: love your support for William Gibson. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Bedwyr - 2018-08-07, 18:27
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12