Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2018-11-04, 20:44)Aatos Wrote: Yes, it's the old SexyCirrus, however I've edited that too to be a bit more to my liking, so moving to 0.10.0 and to Krypton will be quite difficult. Maybe one day I have to since you keep adding great features, but would have to figure out how to move the skin first. In the meantime, if you can point me to the right direction to do something with 0.9.6 that would be great! Thanks!

Since people seem to be sharing screenshots in this thread, maybe this is also a good opportunity to show how I set it up, how awesome AEL is with this:

Rufoo has published a mod of Mimic + SexyCirrus named Lyrebird, for Krypton and Leia. It's not yet as complete as SexyCirrus but he's actively working on it. You also have AEL Estuary Mod for Krypton. AEL Estuary Mod is very cheap compared with SexyCirrus but at least you have some decent views.

OK, if you want to modify AEL 0.9.6 this is what you will have to do:

1) Copy the artwork from AEL master into your copy of AEL, in the same directory.

2) Have a look at the new AEL code that uses this artwork in the virtual launchers here.

3) You have to modify AEL 0.9.6 in a similar way here.

Also, I can make AEL 0.10.0 minimum Kodi version to run Jarvis, but you will lose some features, notably the extended select dialog when configuring artwork.

EDIT: I have updated the list of supported skins in the first thread, if you want to have a look. You can install Kodi Portable on a Windows machine for quick testing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2018-11-05, 09:54
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12