Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi,
Thanks for this. Have been looking for a new front end to remove need for mouse and keyboard from PC, and this looks good.
Set up to run windows shortcuts as defined here and it all worked. exactly as explained.

One minor bug: Does not launch game if shortcut contains an apostraphe character ('). Renamed shortcut and all good, but thought I'd let you know.

So now that its working, of course I want more....
I would like game "thumbnails" and even fancy looking stuff like in first page of this thread.
Tried various setting combinations to get the metadata+image scraping but cannot, it is never pulling any data.
- Is there a recommented set of settings for windows games scraping?
- Do I need to rename the shortcuts? Just have a folder containing shortcuts as installed.
- Is this just broken and all the fancy screens from first page were done using manually created xml files?
- Is it just a website scraper (no API) and so scrapers can get out of date?

Not critical, I have the main thing I wanted. Can boot to kodi, and then launch movies and games with wireless controller. So thanks so much again.
But you know "give me an inch, I try to take a mile"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by budswell - 2019-02-04, 12:11
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12