Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-03-15, 16:28)Nibako Wrote: Ok Smile Yes, I can download them all manually and put the in over "edit rom" but it is a very slow process... Moreover I am not sure how to import the metadata and where to get them for my Wii-Roms..

The easiest way I found is kind of ironic but if you install RCB (Rom Collection Browser) the scraper still works. So scrape everything with that and then you can remove it w/o issue. In fact RCB uses the same folder structure for boxart as far as I can tell.

Just make sure you get the latest online, the one that supports retroplayer. That way you don't have to select an emulator setting it up. The one in the repo is older and doesn't support selecting kodi/retroplayer as the emu during setup.

Once RCB is done scraping go into AEL and under each launcher Edit Launcher > Manage Roms... > Import ROMS metadata from NFO files. Just make sure the NFOs have the right path to the boxart, which it should. RCB will create an NFO for every file, even if it can't find any info online. Just edit those with any missing info.

AEL IMHO is better then RCB, just not at scraping right now...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Brian D - 2019-03-21, 19:55
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12