Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-04-18, 10:25)trohn_javolta Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 10:06)chrisism Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 17:22)trohn_javolta Wrote: @chrisism don't wanna write ot in this thread but I can't pm you. Seems not possible cause I don't have enough posts or sth. like that. I just wanted to know which emulation apps and/or cores you use? There's plenty and I'm trying to get the best emulation setup possible. 
I recommend to check out Wintermute's asset library for AEL: https://github.com/Wintermute0110/AEL-asset-library
It contains also some of my previous launcher configurations for Android (based on Nivida Shield). I am not an expert on the emulator/core differences etc. but I like how it is working for me. The launcher configs in the assets library are a bit outdated though. I switched a lot between a development version of AEL and the last release that I have to clean up my setup. When I have done that I'll publish my configs again in there. 

Great I'll wait for that. I didn't look into AEL config at all yet. Idk if your alpha version will be compatible with next release, so I don't plan on tinkering around much. 

And it's published and merged. Please read the starting post of this thread where @Wintermute0110 has explained how to use the assests library.
Of course we try to keep configurations compatible as much as possible between releases, but the 0.10.0 release will contain major changes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by chrisism - 2019-04-18, 12:56
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12