Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-06-19, 13:25)chrisism Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 03:31)harpua1982 Wrote: Android User here.

I have Kodi/Nodi running on several different Android devices.
1. Nvidia SHIELD (2015) - running FULL Android Nougat ROM (not stock) - rooted
2. Lenovo 10" Tablet - Android Marshmallow
3. Nokia 6.1 Phone - Android Pie

all running the most current version of Kodi/Nodi.

I'm trying to use AEL to launch games that are Android APKs (not emulators)
Anyway, sorry for the long post! Thanks for this amazing AddOn! If I somehow missed the answer for this w/ incorrect search queries throughout this forum thread, please advise and point me in the right direction!

note:My forum sig needs to be updated...bad!

Hi, so a whole story, but I'll help out where I can........
Edit: See previous post for full quote.... 
See This post for original question      

Thank you so much.
I'll admit, it's a lot to take in but i did check out The AEL-Assets Repo and I admittedly need to setup emulators before I worry about Sandalone APKs. I have worked w/ this Addon before (w/ Windows) and didn't think the android setup was quite that complicated. I thought it might be easier now that a few years have passed since the original AL and this AddOn is so awesome!

So, I need to capture the intents when a specific app is launched? I think/hope this might be possible on an App by App basis. If you've ever heard of Tasker or any of the AutoApps (made by same developer), it might be able to find these intents a lil easier. Hopefully...

Although, I'm not that educated on how Intents operate on Android fully, I'm sure I can figure out a way to Automate (using Tasker and AutoApps like AutoInput and AutoTools) by flashing text or setting a clipboard each time an app is launched. Perhaps this might be an easy way to figure out the intents needed to launch the .apk directly from AEL...

Or perhaps, you or someone else knows Tasker and AutoApps better than me and I'm way off base. In that case, please advise

That being said, I'll be more than happy to post my findings.
Kodi 1: | Device: Minix X8-H Android Box (rooted) | OS: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) | App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) | Skin: Aeon MQ5 7.1.12
Kodi 2: | Device: HP Pavillion Laptop | OS: Windows 8.1 | App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) | Skin: Aeon MQ5 14.2-rc1 (Helix Mod)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by harpua1982 - 2019-06-20, 02:47
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12