Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-06-23, 18:39)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 09:32)Steveneska Wrote: Hello there,

I've been following this thread for some time now and I'd like to say that I appreciate a lot the work that you've done with this add-on. I don't know if you still need designers on this but since I'm a UI/UX designer in real life myself, I thought I'd ask.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I tried to PM you but couldn't. Anyway, do let me know.

I'm assuming you are talking about artwork and not about skin design. If I'm wrong sorry.

I appreciate your offer. I believe I'm a reasonably good coder but I'm totally null regarding artwork.

If you can install AEL from this this commit in Github, what will be release 0.9.8 already includes some new artwork for the Favourites, Collections, virtual launchers, etc. Advanced MAME Launcher is in desperate need of artwork (for example, Icons and Fanarts for the Main filters, for the Favourites, etc.), please install it and have a look.

Also, you can have a look at the AEL asset library. Currently the Icons and Fanarts are OK, but honestly I picked all the artwork from many sources and there is no uniformity about all platforms. For example, it could be very nice to have a set of Icon, Fanart, Poster and Banner for all platforms. I know this is a loooot of work.

Another thing that needs help is the platform icons. You can have a look at the icons here. I took them from a Retroarch theme and some AEL platforms do not have a corresponding icon. For a list of AEL platforms have a look here. Note that some platforms are aliases (for example, Megadrive and Genesis) but the hardware is externally different and will be nice to have separate icons.

Very well. I will install and update you over the weekend to see where I can get started with AEL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Steveneska - 2019-06-25, 01:44
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12