Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2019-12-08, 14:29)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2019-12-08, 14:16)il_sisco Wrote: Hi,

I have unistalled the old 0.9.7 and now i'm trying to install the new stable version 0.9.8, from scratch.

But when i try to create a new launcher (before i can choose the platform) i have this error:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'AEL_platform_list' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher/addon.py", line 37, in <module>
                                                main.Main().run_plugin()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher/resources/main.py", line 313, in run_plugin
                                                self.run_protected(command, args)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher/resources/main.py", line 405, in run_protected
                                                self._command_add_new_launcher(VCATEGORY_ADDONROOT_ID)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher/resources/main.py", line 1190, in _command_add_new_launcher
                                                sel_platform = dialog.select('Select the platform', AEL_platform_list)
                                            NameError: global name 'AEL_platform_list' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Someone can help me?
Thank you

I think the problem is fixed in github, in the release-0.9.8 branch. Install that version and try.

As a workaround, use an XML to set up your launcher, that should work. Read carefully the first post to know about the XML configuration files. 

Thank you!
I will try the very latest version..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by il_sisco - 2019-12-08, 14:45
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12