Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Sorry to bother again, but I'm getting pop-under problems when launching browsers again. Originally this happened with just Firefox, but it's now happening with Chrome as well. I cannot get either browser to consistently pop up over Kodi and stay focused over Kodi. On launch the browser will appear. Then both programs juggle back and forth faster than I can see and Kodi pops up over the browser.

Things I've tried:
- I run launcher4kodi and have tried the setting "disable focus permanently" assuming that Kodi regularly tries to do this.
- I tried changing the launcher setting to "toggle Kodi into Windowed mode". In the brief flash during launch it appears that kodi turns into a small window, but then returns to fullscreen in less than a second.
- I tried changing to non-blocking launcher and back with no change in behavior.
- This behavior happens with both Chrome and Firefox. I've tried Opera which *seems* so far to behave, taking focus as expected on launch. However, I can't keep using it as several websites I need to use have started explicitly warning me that Opera isn't supported (which is BS, but I can't do anything about that).

One oddity I've noticed is that when using Alt-Tab to get the browser back, is that alt-tabbing once highlights Kodi. Alt-tabbing twice takes me to the browser. One thought is that the browser might have functional focus, but Kodi for some reason visually appears on top of the browser.

I don't know if a log is useful, but here's what I have. The actions taken: launcher4kodi is running with 'disable focus'. I start Kodi and immediately try to launch the browser, replicating the focus problem. I then navigate over to the upload add-on and have it send the log.

http://paste.kodi.tv/luranexulu

I'm reluctantly ok being told it's just a mysterious problem and that I'm stretching the use case of AEL pretty far.

Much later edit: the problem appears to be transient. It isn't occurring this morning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Bedwyr - 2019-12-14, 07:50
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12