Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-02-05, 21:59)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2020-02-03, 23:12)eirrocmh Wrote: Is it possible to add multi Path support to this Add-On? For example, I have a dedicated hard drive for all my roms and it is full now, so i bought a new hard drive to continue my rom collection onto, but it seems i'm unable to add roms to the add-on from the new drive because it only supports one path. I tried putting shortcuts of my new roms into many of the launcher's folders, but shortcuts are not read... am i missing something, any way around this limitation? Thanks in advance! 

Also, I just started recently getting an error that reads this: "_Command_Render_ Roms(): Launcher ID not found in Self.Launchers. Report this bug." What is the cause of this and how do i fix it?

I just added an option named "Extra ROMs folder" which is basically an additional ROM path. The extra ROM folder is intended for translations and ROMs hacks and won't be audited. If you are not going to use the ROM audit feature just use the extra ROM path like you use the standard ROM path.

Shortcuts of ROMs won't work. Note that AEL just invokes the emulator and pass the ROM path as an argument. Emulators (launched apps) do not understand shortcuts and hence you will get an error like "Unknown ROM" or similar.

Regarding the last error you get: I need a full debug log to diagnose the problem. You have instructions on the first post about how to generate it. 
Thanks a lot i appreciate the help. this addon is awesome, hardly use launchbox anymore even though that is a great front end as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by eirrocmh - 2020-02-07, 01:22
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12