Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-02-11, 17:51)Jachin99 Wrote:
(2020-02-10, 11:29)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2020-02-07, 04:59)Jachin99 Wrote: About the steam shortcuts I'm having trouble with.  The simplest way to launch them via the command line seems to be just typing I the full path to the file.  Is there a way I can format my command line arguments to only pass the path of my scanned roms to AEL?  I tried using "path" for my arguments so far but I haven't had any luck.
Here you have a list of variables you can use as arguments of a launcher. 
If I understood everything correctly I tried each command line argument in that python file.  I believe windows can't find the file each time but I'm attaching this log to be sure.  I had to trim it by A LOT because pastebin woulld't let me add the whole thing.  Here it is.  https://pastebin.com/TcWYqN5p

I have been looking at the Kodi Steam Launcher addon. You can create a Standalone Launcher to launch a game in Steam like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<advanced_emulator_launcher_configuration>
<launcher>
    <name>Steam game title</name>
    <category>Steam</category>
    <Launcher_NFO>Steam game title.nfo</Launcher_NFO>
    <application>C:/Program Files/Steam/Steam.exe</application>
    <args>steam://rungameid/steam_id</args>
</launcher>
</advanced_emulator_launcher_configuration>

For each game you need to change the steam_id. The NFO file with the metadata is optional as so is the category. Also, make sure the path to Steam.exe is the correct one (I don't use Steam and have never installed it). Please tell me if this works.

Proper support for Steam is planned for AEL 0.10.0. In the mean time you can create standalone launchers for every Steam game or use the Kodi Steam Launcher addon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-02-12, 09:56
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12