Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-05-11, 13:44)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 11:58)GuiZ Wrote:
(2020-05-06, 09:27)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Please enable DEBUG in AEL settings BUT not in Kodi settings. If you enable debug in Kodi settings the log has so much information is very difficult to read. 
Hi,
Thx for your help,

Here's my log
https://paste.kodi.tv/yibipejuhe.kodi 

I do not see anything unusual in the log, the process /system/bin/am launches and returns with no error. However, execution last for a few dozen ms, which suggest that there is some kind of error with the /system/bin/am parameters. Also, you are using the --user 0 arguments, is your device rooted? That could be the cause.

I have a hunch. Can you change
Code:
org.dolphinemu.dolphin-emu/org.dolphinemu.dolphin-emu.ui.main.MainActivity

with
Code:
org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu/org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.ui.main.MainActivity

in you launcher arguments and try? 
Hi,

I tried it but still no results. I had already tried this arguments and give a try with dolphin-emu (among other tests)
My device isn't rooted. To be honnest, i don't want to root it but it's a problem cause, I can't browse all files of the root directories with app like Solid explorer. I only can browse first level of the directory and i can't acess the subfolders. However, the androidmanifest.xml that i found on Dolphin Git clearly indicates org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu for package name and org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.ui.main.MainActivity for the activity.
Maybe something to change on this side: -a android.intent.category.LAUNCHER /b /e "%rom%" ?
For user, I think it's Ok cause I use start --user 0 -n for Muppen64 and it works.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by GuiZ - 2020-05-14, 00:26
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12