Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-06-06, 03:09)t123thomas Wrote: Hi I am new to Game, I need help and nothing is too small, for some reason I can't understand why I can not play any game.
I downloaded plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher-0.9.9 install, go to addon the program is found.
I can't seem to play anything
Please is a video guide on how to install and play, I have search through Youtube, but can not find anything video that provide guide on AEL.

Please assist.

Thanks

AEL/AML are game frontends. They are for showing metadata and nice artwork for your games. But every frontend needs a backend. AEL can user Kodi Retroplayer OR an external emulator like Retroarch or MAME or any other. If you want to use Kodi Retroplayer then go to the Game Support forum and have a look at the important threads at the top to get started. If you want to use Retroarch or MAME then search for a installation and configuration tutorial for your operating system. Once your emulation backend is working then you can use AEL/AML.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-06-08, 12:57
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12