Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-06-22, 18:57)curro88 Wrote: Sorry @Wintermute0110. Here is the debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/pujuyageti.kodi

By the way... I found another error using AEL but this time with FBA roms. I cannot execute the roms from the addon but I have no problem if I execute them from inside RetroArch. I know this is because of the core used by the addon which is fbalpha_libretro instead of fbneo_libretro. How can I solve this?

Please enable debug in AEL settings and not in Kodi settings. The log has so much clutter when Kodi debug is ON I cannot read it. Generate another log file when reproducing the problem and upload it.

Regarding the second question, you can use the launcher context menu (Launcher CM -> Edit Launcher -> Advanced Modifications -> Modify Arguments) and change the arguments of the launcher. Also, notify the author of Gamestarted so he can fix the error in the XML configuration file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-06-24, 14:46
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12