Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-10-18, 17:13)zborus Wrote: Hello i've one question. where should I put the files launcher xml? each emulator have separate file xml?

Hi, you must place the XML files and assets in a filesystem locally accessed by Kodi, not on a remote filesystem.

If you are using Linux: put the files in a local directory or make sure the remote filesystem is mounted.

If you are using Windows: put the files in a local partition (C:, D:, whatever) or mount the remote windows share so the remote share has a drive unit.

Note that Kodi can access files in remote filesystems using a lot of protocols (Samba (Windows network), FTP, SSH, NFS, etc.) but not AEL.

You can place one or several launcher configurations on a single XML file. However, I recommend you use a different XML file for each launcher and use a single XML file with all the configuration for backups. You have plenty of examples in the AEL Asset Library.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-10-30, 12:04
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12