Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-10-31, 12:40)Zastava Wrote: Ah, I see it now. I need to open directly AEL add-on and then open the context menu there inside the Favourites collection for those options to appear.

If I enter other collection that has an AEL favourite I don't have that option in the context menu so that's why I got confused. Only have the normal edit (for metadata, delete rom from collection, etc.). As you can see in the print (Arcade collection example), game already has the "Fav" tag but still get only the option to add it to AEL favourites. Bottom favourites option is from Kodi of course. Could this be related to the skin I'm using, Artic Zephyr 2, or not all? If not at all maybe an idea for a future update, to have the AEL favourite options appear also when a user open the context menu on any game that has the "Fav" tag" on any other type of collection (Arcades, etc).

Thanks again for the help and reply.

From the bits I can understand:

1) the [Fav] tags is displayed in Launchers and AEL Collection launchers.

2) Whatever the skin you use the AEL context menus and options are the same. The skin only changes the way things are visualized.

3) When you add a ROM into AEL Favourites or into a ROM Collection a "copy" of that ROM is created. If you delete all ROMs in the original launcher the ROM in AEL Favourites or in the Collection will still be there, can be edited, etc.

I do not quite understand your main issue... can you please reword it? Please use these terms; "Launcher" for standard ROM Launchers you define, "AEL Favourites" for the favourites section inside AEL, "AEL Collection" for a ROM collection.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2020-11-02, 12:31
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12