Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2020-11-01, 20:02)GuiZ Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 21:23)chrisism Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 12:07)Wintermute0110 Wrote: @chrisism uses AEL on a Shield. Yes, AEL works on Android but the configurations are somewhat more complicated than Windows or Linux because the way Android works. Here in the forum you have many examples, use google with a search string like this (remove the quotes) to restrict the search to the Kodi forum: "AEL Android launcher site:forum.kodi.tv"
@wize7one it definitly works on a Shield. Using it that way for several years now. On the threadstart you can find the link to the AEL assets library from @Wintermute0110. You can find there some android/nvidia shield configurations from me too. If you have specific issues let us know.

I confirm that AEL works on shield. But not for all emulators. Did you find a way for launching Dolphin? I looked for a solution a few months ago and I never found a way.
Standalone dolphin you mean? Havent tried that yet. There is a dolphin core for Retroarch also.
And yes, it depends on the emulator. The app should support some way of accepting arguments, else you cannot give a proper command from AEL to startup your game.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by chrisism - 2020-11-15, 18:01
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12