HDHR Tvheadend PVR
Not sure how all of this ties together. I am a former Plex user and confused on how to get the tvheadend to interact with Kodi so I can view Live TV and use the PVR. Kodi sees my HDHR and I can watch TV with the HDHR add-on. However, when I try to enable LiveTV I get an error that I have to add the PVR add-on. Only problem is, I cannot find it!! Where the heck is the PVR add-on?? I've looked in Programming, System and Video add-ons and there are no PVR add-ons that I can find. I know my tvheadend is working because I can go to the webpage and see the epg and watch tv from the web page. Just not getting anything in Kodi.

Anyone??
I think (depending on Kodi version) it should be in System -> Addons -> My addons -> PVR clients -> TVHeadend
I have to step out for a bit, but will check when I return. I thought I looked there, but could be mistaken.
No dice. I go into My Addons, but no listing for PVR Client. I am using OpenElec as my client. Even on the machine I have TVH installed on, I don't even have a My Addons option.
OpenELEC has a repository where you can download/install PVR clients, but I believe they are not shipped already installed. Other Linux versions of Kodi do not ship with PVR clients, they must be installed from your distro's repository, or compiled from sources.
I've tried searching, but not sure what I am looking for. I'm using the latest stable from their download page.
I use the tvheadend builds from milhouse here http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addo...headend42/
Works great for me. Just download the newest one and use the "Install from zip file" in the add on browser.
well, I got it installed but all it did was connect/disconnect the HTSP client. Trying PVR Simople, but not sure where I go to see the app. I can configure the add-on, but no link t live tv. Where is it?
After you configure the PVR client addon, you then enable the addon. After that, go into the Settings, and at the LiveTV page, enable that, too
I've been useing OE for a while now, and I can tell that PVR clients are always there.

Did You look at System -> Settings -> Install from Repository -> OE Addons (official) -> PVR clients -> TVHeadend HTSP

I'm running latest OE stable and all PVR clients are there.
Yes I finally found it. But I never get the Live TV option anywhere, even after enabling it.

**UPDATE: I got it working...woohoo! Nice EPG and everything! Thanks to everyone for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHR Tvheadend PVR0