Release Kodi Logfile Uploader
@Converted could you install this update and let me know if that fixes the issue?
script.module.pyqrcode-1.2.1.2.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-07-26, 16:05)ronie Wrote: @Converted could you install this update and let me know if that fixes the issue?
script.module.pyqrcode-1.2.1.2.zip
Yaj, thanks so much! Its working again:-)
thx!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-07-26, 16:48)ronie Wrote: thx!

Its going to be in the repo soon? Do i have to install the update again? Or thats not necessary?
Add-ons getting updates should be auto-updated. I'm guessing ronie's file will simply be overwritten with the same version.
it'll be in the repo soon, but since you already have it installed, you won't receive an update
(2021-07-26, 18:11)ronie Wrote: it'll be in the repo soon, but since you already have it installed, you won't receive an update

Okido:-) Thanks so much for resolving so quickly.
After uploading a log, I get the pretty QRCode window and the text including the URL. But I can't select the URL to copy/paste it. Is there a way around this?
  STUPID me. I forgot that you can't copy/paste from Kodi gui. Too bad.

I'm trying to get a user to send me a log and I am anticipating his question about sending the URL, which can be a bit tough to read (okay, my glasses Rx is a bit old and it is 1am).

Also, it looks like you have to restart Kodi after installing it before uploading works. A message would be nice for newbies.

I like the addon, but I think it should be very easy for newbies trying to report their first problem to use.After uploading a log, I get the pretty QRCode window and the text including the URL. But I can't select the URL to copy/paste it. Is there a way around this?

I'm trying to get a user to send me a log and I am anticipating his question about sending the URL, which can be a bit tough to read (okay, my glasses Rx is a bit old and it is 1am).

Also, it looks like you have to restart Kodi after installing it before uploading works. A message would be nice for newbies.

I like the addon, but I think it should be very easy for newbies trying to report their first problem to use.
(2021-07-26, 18:11)ronie Wrote: it'll be in the repo soon, but since you already have it installed, you won't receive an update

@ronie The .zip you linked a few posts earlier did the trick, thank you for that.

But I don't get why there wasn't an automatic download by Kodi (even after checking for updates) for that? Mayber there is a way to spare new users of the addon to go through this process?
Hi

I'm trying to find out why my Android tablet can't play certain files and was advised to load this add-on.
The trouble is that the instructions at https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Logfile_Uploader and the OP don't match the UI (Kodi 20.0).
I looked in Program add-ons (blank) and Services with no luck. There doesn't seem to be a search function.

Also could this be loaded by default in order to make diagnosing easier for the user?

E2A: I also tried using Google File Manager app to locate the debug files as per https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy but none of those paths are present or contain logs. The irony present in the URL isn't lost on me!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Logfile Uploader0