Win how to turn off trakt rating after whatching
Hello everyone !!

All is in the title, I don't want to rate an episode or a movie after I watched it but trakt keep asking me and there is no option for that in the configuration ?

Is there a solution ?

Thanks !!
You can turn it off in the Trakt add-on settings.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
that's impossible i read all the options like 10 times... Can you tell me the exact line ?
(2016-11-27, 21:57)skulker59 Wrote: that's impossible i read all the options like 10 times... Can you tell me the exact line ?

Unless it's been removed, it used to be there when I used it a while back. Maybe somebody who uses the current version can help you with that, I don't have it anymore.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
If you go into the Trakt Configuration (System, Settings, Add-ons, All, find trakt and hit Configure)

Move the top bar across until it shows Ratings

The top 2 items are for Rating Movies/TV, unselect both

Hope that helps
(2016-11-27, 22:02)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 21:57)skulker59 Wrote: that's impossible i read all the options like 10 times... Can you tell me the exact line ?

Unless it's been removed, it used to be there when I used it a while back. Maybe somebody who uses the current version can help you with that, I don't have it anymore.

it's there. i did that exact thing yesterday Smile
If you don't want to scrobble you can just uninstall trakt addon. The addons that use it don't require the trakt addon. Trakt manager is kind of handy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to turn off trakt rating after whatching0