• 15(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2016-09-26, 20:18)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply i disabled use local files , ran artwork downloader and refresh video library but still no disc , the only way i can seem to get a disc is through gui and download manually , i dont know why this should happen after a full reinstalled of kodi but what i have noticed is that it seems only certain views contain disc images all though they wont download automatic , in picture 2 can you advise why no disc and yet there is in picture 1 thanks

when you import your movies are you choosing local information only or, universal movie scraper, you must choose the latter
hi thanks for your reply , i think is is movie database and local information i have redone the movies from scratch and either disable local or not i still dont seem to get a disc image , i will only get one if i choose gui and download manually thanks

(2016-09-26, 21:40)flowerpot Wrote: i will only get one if i choose gui and download manually thanks

This happens to me too, but I think the problem is in the plugin (Artwork Downloader) , not in the skin.
DolGuldur I somehow modified your awesome Mod a bit to my personal delight. Do you have a strict line in your work or are you interested in proposals or work snippets to integrate in your mod if you like them?
hi sorry to say we still getting problems with disc work , we have reset skin and reinstalled skin we have tried artwork downloader and artwork download mpdb both have failed on disc artwork we still have to go into gui and download the disc work manaually if you look at picture 2 it says that artwork downloader downloaded 1 file but that is only through gui , any ideas thanks

(2016-09-27, 07:41)shorty1483 Wrote: DolGuldur I somehow modified your awesome Mod a bit to my personal delight. Do you have a strict line in your work or are you interested in proposals or work snippets to integrate in your mod if you like them?
Thanks, I'm open for suggestions but right now I have an examination to take care of I'll be offline for a couple of weeks, enjoy the mods Wink

(2016-09-27, 05:07)alexei Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 21:40)flowerpot Wrote: i will only get one if i choose gui and download manually thanks

This happens to me too, but I think the problem is in the plugin (Artwork Downloader) , not in the skin.

(2016-09-27, 13:56)flowerpot Wrote: hi sorry to say we still getting problems with disc work , we have reset skin and reinstalled skin we have tried artwork downloader and artwork download mpdb both have failed on disc artwork we still have to go into gui and download the disc work manaually if you look at picture 2 it says that artwork downloader downloaded 1 file but that is only through gui , any ideas thanks

Ok here is a step by step guide of my own setup that works perfectly (read very carefully I'll not repeat it)
0- backup your data ( cut this C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi ) and paste to your desktop) other platform you can search google
1- uninstall kodi completely and confirm to delete user data files
2- restart your device
3- install kodi and run it
4- install aeon mq7 offical, wait until everything installs completely
5- apply the mod files and folllow the instructions from the first post
6- import movies leave everything default just import use Universal movie scraper
7- once the the import is finished , do a clean / refresh video library
8- Just run artwork downloader, don't touch any default settings, it download everything automatically
9- once finished do a clean / refresh video library
10- go to movies press up twice , check all the views
11- restart kodi
12- now go to movies checkall the top menu buttons
13- now highlight a movie and select movie information, and all artwork must be visible

that is exactlky what I did just for the purpose of this guide and everything works fine, I click on artwork downloader and it downloads all artwork including discart with one click
if that doesn't work for you I don't know what will , because that is exactly what I did, if you follow the steps carefully I'm sure you will eventually make it work.
hi many thanks for your reply and helpfull information can you advise on part 12 of your instructions please are you talking about widgets as i am not sure thanks

(2016-09-26, 21:40)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply , i think is is movie database and local information i have redone the movies from scratch and either disable local or not i still dont seem to get a disc image , i will only get one if i choose gui and download manually thanks

@flowerpot . i get artwork on my setup . do you have your films in separate folders ? i think they have to be in separate folders otherwise one "discart" would overwrite another . also when you set content the "movies are in separate folders that match the movie titles" needs to be enabled . then rescan . hope this helps
(2016-09-27, 19:06)DolGuldur Wrote: Thanks, I'm open for suggestions but right now I have an examination to take care of I'll be offline for a couple of weeks, enjoy the mods Wink

Good luck with your exams and take your time! This Mod is already awesome enough at this time Big Grin

Just fyi, I insterted a new logo (IMDB) or background here and there, modified fields (specially in MovieInfo) or changed position of some items. But I guess you see whats different. If you are interested, PM me when you're back.

watch gallery
(2016-09-27, 20:07)paulsk2 Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 21:40)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply , i think is is movie database and local information i have redone the movies from scratch and either disable local or not i still dont seem to get a disc image , i will only get one if i choose gui and download manually thanks

@flowerpot . i get artwork on my setup . do you have your films in separate folders ? i think they have to be in separate folders otherwise one "discart" would overwrite another . also when you set content the "movies are in separate folders that match the movie titles" needs to be enabled . then rescan . hope this helps

many thanks for your reply , i have done everything apart from no 12 in the instructions as not sure what it means ,all movies are in seperate folders i have not touched artwork downloader, and i have imported my movies using Universal movie scraper but still no disc without going to gui and dowload manually i am not sure why this is happening as i uninstall kodi and start again every time all so when i click on movie inforamtion there is no disc in there no matter if i use the gui to download thanks

(2016-09-27, 19:40)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks for your reply and helpfull information can you advise on part 12 of your instructions please are you talking about widgets as i am not sure thanks

I mean this

Thats a good point your movies must be in separate folders
(2016-09-27, 20:34)shorty1483 Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 19:06)DolGuldur Wrote: Thanks, I'm open for suggestions but right now I have an examination to take care of I'll be offline for a couple of weeks, enjoy the mods Wink

Good luck with your exams and take your time! This Mod is already awesome enough at this time Big Grin

Just fyi, I insterted a new logo (IMDB) or background here and there, modified fields (specially in MovieInfo) or changed position of some items. But I guess you see whats different. If you are interested, PM me when you're back.

That's nice, actually skinning is easy to learn, you just need to figure out which parts are which in the code, persoanlly I like the mod my way but you can modify it to your liking, if you need help we will discuss it after the break
(2016-09-27, 21:31)flowerpot Wrote:

many thanks for your reply , i have done everything apart from no 12 in the instructions as not sure what it means ,all movies are in seperate folders i have not touched artwork downloader, and i have imported my movies using Universal movie scraper but still no disc without going to gui and dowload manually i am not sure why this is happening as i uninstall kodi and start again every time all so when i click on movie inforamtion there is no disc in there no matter if i use the gui to download thanks

If you want PM me your teamviewer password so I can get it fixed for you
hi thanks for your offer maybe tomorrow if thats ok , this is what i have in view

(2016-09-27, 22:00)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your offer maybe tomorrow if thats ok , this is what i have in view

it seems you didn't apply the mod? you didn't follow the instructions!! ok just apply the mod download and replace all files from the first post
hi thanks for your reply i did follow post one the reason why it did not show up in view is that i did not know that the items in post 1 are in a folder within a folder so thats why it did not show in view , i have uninstalled kodi again and reinstalled kodi used aeon mq7 and your mod when you look at view you will see that the mod is there , but all though you will see that i have not touched any settings in universal scraper or artwork downloader after artwook has downloaded still no disc artwork , i have tried to do a video of what i am doing thanks

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7