• 16(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2016-09-28, 11:56)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply i did follow post one the reason why it did not show up in view is that i did not know that the items in post 1 are in a folder within a folder so thats why it did not show in view , i have uninstalled kodi again and reinstalled kodi used aeon mq7 and your mod when you look at view you will see that the mod is there , but all though you will see that i have not touched any settings in universal scraper or artwork downloader after artwook has downloaded still no disc artwork , i have tried to do a video of what i am doing thanks

you cleaned library but not refresh, refresh library also
hi thanks for your reply the only thing i can see is video update library
HI DolGuldur.

Mod truly impressive , I'm having a problem with media flags Audio Language and Subtitles , in practice any setting I'm going to change of the three ( rectangular , round and square ) as you can see from the screenshot It is highlighted no logo media flags Audio Language and Subtitles.

I tried to overwrite again Textures.xbt without success , how can I fix ?
thanks.
(2016-09-28, 14:12)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply the only thing i can see is video update library
You're not paying attention

(2016-09-29, 12:33)gotham_x Wrote: HI DolGuldur.

Mod truly impressive , I'm having a problem with media flags Audio Language and Subtitles , in practice any setting I'm going to change of the three ( rectangular , round and square ) as you can see from the screenshot It is highlighted no logo media flags Audio Language and Subtitles.

I tried to overwrite again Textures.xbt without success , how can I fix ?
thanks.
Thanks, you need to follow the steps carefully,
first install media flags colored zip file from official Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis post, install it from zip file within kodi then activate it by going to settings>skin settings> icons and images > media flags> and choose media icon pack for aeon mq7 colored
thanks for your reply , i think i have done it right this time but still no disc image

(2016-09-29, 13:28)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply , i think i have done it right this time but still no disc image

I can help you with team viewer , download all files get them ready , and send me your password , to fix it once and for all
(2016-09-29, 13:36)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 13:28)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply , i think i have done it right this time but still no disc image

I can help you with team viewer , download all files get them ready , and send me your password , to fix it once and for all

thanks but dont understand what i am doing wrong
thanks for the quick reply, if I install the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.7.zip package, through steps by Kodi zip file , is notified (zip file from failed procedure) I also extracted the package (resource.images .mediaicons.coloured-0.0.7.zip) and manually installed Addons skin, as you can see, the package is activated, but not does media flags Audio Language and Subtitles ...

surely missing some relevance.
Unfortunately most new german translations strings mentioned in Mod 1.2 are showing up in the Mod. I started with a fresh Skin+Mod Install to test this out.

Perhaps due to the fact that I translated on transifex on different days.When looking into the strings.po e.g. string 31920 "Audience Rating" was translated by me into german but it's not showing up in the strings.po. This is with all the newly translated stuff. Atm I also cannot download the actual strings.po on transifex, the downloaded file seems to be empty every time. So I completed the existing one manually. With it everything is translated.

http://pastebin.com/9Da20M7u

I think I know what you issue is, with some movies you have to download the DISCART manually because they don't auto download.
I hope this help.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Completed Spanish translation in Transifex.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-09-29, 15:45)movie78 Wrote:

I think I know what you issue is, with some movies you have to download the DISCART manually because they don't auto download.
I hope this help.
hi thanks for your reply i was woundering why no disc art was coming down without going through gui etc
(2016-09-29, 19:08)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 15:45)movie78 Wrote:

I hope this help.
hi thanks for your reply i was wondering why no disc art was coming down without going through gui etc

It's an issue with Skin and I brought it up to @Wanilton some time ago, the naming of your movie file is also very important when doing the Auto-scraping and Artwork downloading.

Use the naming convention from MovieDb

Hope this helps.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-09-29, 19:23)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 19:08)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 15:45)movie78 Wrote: I think I know what you issue is, with some movies you have to download the DISCART manually because they don't auto download.
I hope this help.
hi thanks for your reply i was wondering why no disc art was coming down without going through gui etc

It's an issue with Skin and I brought it up to @Wanilton some time ago, the naming of your movie file is also very important when doing the Auto-scraping and Artwork downloading.

Hope this helps.

many thanks for your reply and help is it a issue with aeon mq7 release or the mod ? thanks again for your advice
(2016-09-29, 19:51)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 19:23)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-09-29, 19:08)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply i was wondering why no disc art was coming down without going through gui etc

Hope this helps.

many thanks for your reply and help is it a issue with aeon mq7 release or the mod ? thanks again for your advice

MQ7 not the MOD
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7