• 19(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2017-03-03, 23:38)TrailFoX Wrote: any chance to get a krypton version of this nice mod?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=301497
Confused can somebody help me with the "Detail Info" never had that before right Huh
i guess it's something with the "Universal Movie Scraper" (Version 2.8.4) [settings by default]
Undecided so the point is i miss the critics ,user count and budget...
when i export my library to NFO there is nothing like that Huh
...can i add some lines in the nfo manual to fill this gap?

NFO
Rolleyes

detal info
Hi,
after have been using this MOD pack since several months, currently I can say I'm really satisfied with it and I have also collected some minor bugs I want to list to you for their possible fixing

Please find below the bugs I have mentioned above:

(2016-08-25, 23:20)DolGuldur Wrote: Image
1) After some time of using this MOD pack, when I use this view (please see the img above), rating info, Critics Consensus, Awards and IMDB Top 250 for both movies and TV series don't appear anymore. Any suggestion to address the issue?

2) If I use this view for TV series (please see the img above), the Starring section will result in an empty list. Currently this view works fine to me for movies only. Any suggestion to address the issue?

3) In my top menu list I can't see the menu button "... AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE) | LOGO..." (please see the 1st img above) and I can't see the choosen DIALOG TOP ART in the dialog info view (please see the 2nd img above), what can I do for having it and use the relative visualization option?

Tks in advance for anyone who want to help me on this
Awesome skin. I've used Aeon Nox for a long time now and this is definitely the next step up.

Did have a few issues installing but hey that's Kodi for you lol. I am running Kodi 17.4 on Libreelec on an S905 and S905X. Had a 'dependency' issue with Xmbc and ended up installing the Mod. Bit weird as it went away, thought about it, did nothing then 5 minutes later started installing everything. But hey its working!

Only issue I can find is displaying the EPG. It did it once and since then nothing is displayed, just the channels. I've tried clearing the cache but nothing. Any ideas please?

p.s. apologies for being a plonker. I'd do better if I posted this in the right thread. It's Krypton not Jarvis. oops sorry. Still an awesome skin though
(2017-09-24, 18:09)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi,
after have been using this MOD pack since several months, currently I can say I'm really satisfied with it and I have also collected some minor bugs I want to list to you for their possible fixing

1) After some time of using this MOD pack, when I use this view (please see the img above), rating info, Critics Consensus, Awards and IMDB Top 250 for both movies and TV series don't appear anymore. Any suggestion to address the issue?

2) If I use this view for TV series (please see the img above), the Starring section will result in an empty list. Currently this view works fine to me for movies only. Any suggestion to address the issue?

3) In my top menu list I can't see the menu button "... AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE) | LOGO..." (please see the 1st img above) and I can't see the choosen DIALOG TOP ART in the dialog info view (please see the 2nd img above), what can I do for having it and use the relative visualization option?

GO TO POST #44
Wink 
(2017-01-22, 20:57)xbmcwood Wrote: i have my language set to English US.. is there a way to set the flags to have USA flag?
C:\Users\YourUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\AltIcons\rounded languages\language
or
C:\Users\YourUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\AltIcons\color flags\flags\language

and replace all "En" "Eng" "UK" or so ever with british flag , with the "US" "USA"

so just copy the USA flags and rename it to "En" "Eng" etc so now it shows you the "United States of America" flag

this means only subtitle & language
(2017-10-08, 00:57)lathie Wrote:
(2017-09-24, 18:09)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi,

GO TO POST #44

Tks a lot for solving my problem regarding the issue n°3

Do you or someone else know how to help me in order to address the other 2 issues?
Wink 
will there be an upgrade for kodi 18 leia (MQ8) Huh? would be very happy Best regards
will there be an upgrade for kodi 18 leia (MQ8) Huh? would be very happy Best regards
(2019-02-06, 17:33)the_jok3r_87 Wrote: will there be an upgrade for kodi 18 leia (MQ8) Huh? would be very happy Best regards
 If I have some time I will not only update this mod but add more features with new design as well, I have some new Ideas , I'm waiting the release of MQ8 but I can't promise anything yet,
I'm looking forward to it, I'm curious  Big Grin
Looks great.

Will there be an updated version for MQ8 or can we use this version on top off the MQ8 Multi MOD ?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7