• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
Right now I have everything working with this and my Holiday Mod except the Disc Art. As soon as I figure out what's wrong with the Disc Art I'll combine both mods into one and make it available.
(2016-09-06, 14:52)latts9923 Wrote: Right now I have everything working with this and my Holiday Mod except the Disc Art. As soon as I figure out what's wrong with the Disc Art I'll combine both mods into one and make it available.

@latts9923 that would be great.

Thanks for your help...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-09-06, 14:52)latts9923 Wrote: Right now I have everything working with this and my Holiday Mod except the Disc Art. As soon as I figure out what's wrong with the Disc Art I'll combine both mods into one and make it available.

(2016-09-06, 14:57)movie78 Wrote:

Thanks for your help...

I added support for holiday mod, everything is working check post #1
(2016-09-06, 15:57)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 14:52)latts9923 Wrote:

Thanks for your help...

[/quote]

Wow! that was fast...Blush
Great job!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-09-05, 19:14)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 18:59)AttacktheCow Wrote: Hi DolGuldur,

i downloaded your xml files and your xbt file and extracted them into 1080i and media respectively.
Unfortunately, there is several problems: When in video info screen, there are no captions like "plot", "budget", "actors" and so on, and the formating is distorted. Plus, there are no logos visible no matter the settings. Language flags don't work aswell. (neither text nor logo)

I don't know what i could have done wrong. This is a fresh install. the xbt file was extracted in /media.

Thank you

1-You need to enable Logos as title button which is not visible, so first you need to enable click and activate mode to view selected (to access this menu press up twice), then restart kodi and the button will show up,
2-You need to have the artwork first then it will be visible in the mode, run addon artwork downloader
3-Make sure to check all buttons in the top menu (Highlighted in Yellow)

Thanks, thats working now. But in the Video Info window, there is still now caption text. I checked, i have all fonts in the font folder and everything.
(2016-09-06, 18:11)AttacktheCow Wrote: Thanks, thats working now. But in the Video Info window, there is still now caption text. I checked, i have all fonts in the font folder and everything.

You're welcome did you also make sure that the movies have subtitles, and that they are named like these for e.g. filename.en.srt, filename.sp.srt, filename.fr.srt and they should be beside the movie file
@Dolguldor is it possible to make the meta critics score have a green back ground when positive an orange when mixed and red for negative......vikkixavier did this in another tread.....
Here's the link...it's on page 5...3 post down....http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279036&page=5
(2016-09-06, 18:41)Firetv344 Wrote: @Dolguldor is it possible to make the meta critics score have a green back ground when positive an orange when mixed and red for negative......vikkixavier did this in another tread.....
Here's the link...it's on page 5...3 post down....http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279036&page=5

I believe its possible, give me some time if I'm not busy I'll add it, It is very easy though just like rotten tommatos
This mod is kicking my butt. At one point earlier I had everything working except the Disc Art. After using MediaElch on all my movies and syncing with KODI, it doesn't show the banner or clearart now either. All the images are in the directory (see screenshot below), but they will not display. I even made a backup of the files I manually edited and just copied the mod files into the 1080i folder. Any ideas?

(2016-09-06, 22:12)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 18:41)Firetv344 Wrote: @Dolguldor is it possible to make the meta critics score have a green back ground when positive an orange when mixed and red for negative......vikkixavier did this in another tread.....

I believe its possible, give me some time if I'm not busy I'll add it, It is very easy though just like rotten tommatos

Ok.....I tried adding it but it didn't work like how it should be...lol....thanks
(2016-09-06, 15:57)DolGuldur Wrote:

(2016-09-06, 14:57)movie78 Wrote:

Thanks for your help...

Did not work for, don't know what i did wrong, i did everything you instructed from the first post.
(2016-09-07, 03:37)latts9923 Wrote: This mod is kicking my butt. At one point earlier I had everything working except the Disc Art. After using MediaElch on all my movies and syncing with KODI, it doesn't show the banner or clearart now either. All the images are in the directory (see screenshot below), but they will not display. I even made a backup of the files I manually edited and just copied the mod files into the 1080i folder. Any ideas?

I added support for your mod check the first post of my thread
after applying that clean / refesh video library
Hmm...no joy. I replaced all my xml files with yours as you said, and I still get the same result. I'll keep digging...gotta be something I'm missing.
(2016-09-07, 13:12)latts9923 Wrote: Hmm...no joy. I replaced all my xml files with yours as you said, and I still get the same result. I'll keep digging...gotta be something I'm missing.

Why not start fresh, delete skin.aeonmq7 from addon data folder for a start
(2016-09-07, 13:36)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 13:12)latts9923 Wrote: Hmm...no joy. I replaced all my xml files with yours as you said, and I still get the same result. I'll keep digging...gotta be something I'm missing.

Why not start fresh, delete skin.aeonmq7 from addon data folder for a start

I did a fresh install and added the xml from the first post, also downloaded the Holiday Mod files.
But i can't see the Holiday Mod settings,what i'm i doing wrong?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7