1st gen apple tv help
I just got a first gen apple tv to play with. I'm looking to pimp it out some i'm looking at what to do to it to get it going. What is the best Os to use it or should I just leave the IOS. I have never played with kodi on apple So any help would be great.. Not looking to use this full time just wanna play around with.. 3.0.2 in the firmware it's on ..Thanks in advance for the help
ADT-1 Developer Kit / Nvidia's Shield TV / Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' / Beelink GT1 / Amazon Fire TV 2 / Wetek Core / ODROID-C2 / Raspberry Pi 2 / Nexbox A5
Please don't ask support question in the developer area of the forum, moving this to ios forum.
Are you sure its a first gen apple tv? (the silver big one) - Because it doesn't run ios but osx ... and there are third party kodi/xbmc distributions which would work pretty good on it instead of the stock os (not sure if its openelec for example).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Quote:...3.0.2 in the firmware...

Sounds like ATV1. Check out the ATV1 versions from LibreELEC (wiki) or OSMC (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1st gen apple tv help0