Customisable home submenus
Hi!

I am using Kodi 17.6 on Raspberry Pi and I am getting this error message when I try to install the skin:   "xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied"

What should I do?
xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 is for Leia and you are using Krypton so you are trying to install a version of the skin not appropriate to the version of Kodi you are using.
How/where are you installing from?
Confluence is available from Kodi's official repository so try installing from there.
If the error still persist then you have maybe downgraded after trying Leia in the past?
If so, try deleting the highest version of Addonsxx.db in your ~/userdata/Database-folder and restart Kodi after and re-try installing from repository
I would like to install the Confluence skin what is able to make custom home items..
I tried to install from this repository: https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence

I have never installed Leia manually on my Raspberry before, so this is not a problem.. (I'm not an expert.. I am installing the automatic updates only on my Kodi..)

So I need the Kodi v18 Leia to use Confluence skin with custom home items? Or Confluence skin with custom home is available somewhere for Kodi v17 Krypton as well?
(2018-02-10, 21:55)ligam33 Wrote: I would like to install the Confluence skin what is able to make custom home items..
The version installable from within Kodi on krypton will allow to use the custom home items as outlined in this thread.

(2018-02-10, 21:55)ligam33 Wrote: I tried to install from this repository: https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence
That is the master branch of kodi's git-repo which is currently at leia so that version is not gonna work on krypton.
(2018-02-10, 21:55)ligam33 Wrote: So I need the Kodi v18 Leia to use Confluence skin with custom home items?
No, just install confluence from official Kodi repository by going to add-on browser > install from repository > look and feel > Confluence.
That way you will always install the appropriate version for the Kodi you are using.

(2018-02-10, 21:55)ligam33 Wrote: Or Confluence skin with custom home is available somewhere for Kodi v17 Krypton as well?
Yes, from official Kodi repository.
Thanks so much for the replies! Smile
Thanks! Finally we could make custom submenu's easilly and nice way. I would add, that for apply changes is need to reload skin.
Also, I would stress out most usefull information: Confluence uses first 6 items from Node Editor for submenu (watched whole video for nothing, when searching that information Smile).

Dunno, why TV Shows have "in progress" submenu by default and Movies not. This solves problem with many customization under hood Smile
Hi,

I am having troubles with my Confluence (v4.6.9) on Kodi v18.6 LibreELEC 9.2.1 running on RPI4. I would like to add a UPNP path to a custom button like this:
        <control type="button" id="90194">
            <include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
            <label>DivX</label>
            <onclick>ActivateWindow(10028,"upnp://b0a2ea39-717e-dca8-e2dd-85a8d09ca8a6/special://profile/playlists/video/MoziDivX.xsp", return)</onclick>
        </control>
This section is located in the following file: IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml, but when I do this, and I navigate my Kodi there and push enter, Kodi restarts.

Why i am searching for this solution: I have a Pi2 with Kodi as well installed and sharing Libraries/files/etc over UPNP. So I am using the same Confluence customised menu on that Pi2 (which i created years ago), since I have a lot special buttons in the main/home screen of the Confluence. The only difference is that on this Pi2 in the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml I have this:
        <control type="button" id="90194">
            <include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
            <label>DivX</label>
            <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/MoziDivX.xsp", return)</onclick>
        </control>
Of course this does not have the UPNP section in it, because in this case the xsp file is stored in the PI2 Kodi directly. I simply copied over the Confluence xml files to create the same menu in RPI4 as well and I tried to edited the path, then i realised this is a bit more complicated...

At the moment I am a bit stuck, because i have no idea how can i add my UPNP shared libraries to my Confluence skin special buttons. If i go to Videos-->Files and start Add videos... then i am selecting the UPNP source and the library from there I can recreate all my libraries in here, but then I cannot map them to the Skin button section.

I also tried to manually create all xsp files in this new RPI4 so then my path would be special://profile/playlists/video/MoziDivX.xsp this works then, and it will be a "smart playlist" but after this in the smart playlist I cannot specify the UPNP playlist anymore so I am stuck again.

Does anybody has a good idea how to edit UPNP path inside the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml or link the UPNP shared libraries in a different way?

Thank you in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customisable home submenus0