Prevent video from pausing when changing the TV source
Hello! I got a little project where I hook up multiple raspberry PIs to multiple HDMI sources on the TV with big movie playlist constantly playing on all of them (sort of creating virtual TV channels). However, I noticed while a video is playing and I change the source, Kodi appears to pause the video until I go back to the source it was on. This only happens when changing source, if the TV is off the video still plays which is good. All the PIs are connected to my NAS via NFS (if that helps)

Any particular setting buried somewhere that I am missing?

Thanks! Big Grin
Have you checked the CEC settings? I have not had this issue as I disable CEC. Maybe check there first.
you should check out PseudoTV Live
(2016-08-29, 16:10)huizingajm Wrote: Have you checked the CEC settings? I have not had this issue as I disable CEC. Maybe check there first.

Thanks for the quick response Huiz, Not sure where to find this CEC setting, Kodi wiki says: System -> Settings -> System -> Input Devices -> Peripherals -> CEC adapter. However I dont not have a physical adapter, no an 'input devices' option for that matter. Actually I tried to look for 'input devices' option before when looking this up and it was not present. Perhaps I do not have a full install? OR if no other adapter is hooked up would 'input devices' not show anything?

Thanks again!
Ha! Found it, sorry been looking at the wrong spot in system, have a good one everyone!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Prevent video from pausing when changing the TV source0