Solved Kodi hanging up when connecting to cec adapter
Hi all,

I installed the latest KODI version on my raspberry pi 3, running with raspbian. When I run kodi in the lower right corner an info "window" is shop, that

"Pulse-Eight CEC adapter
Connecting to: Pulse-Eight CEC adapter"

But I cannot navigate to KODI's menu structure using my tv remote control. Since the technical details of my tv tell me my tv supports hdmi-cec / easy-link, I would expect it to work (http://www.philips.de/c-p/42PFL7406K_02/...sche-daten). I also tried to start my blu-ray player and use its remote control or the one of my sky box, but neither that, nor one of the others worked.

Any ideas what's going wrong or do I have to do anything on my TV to activate it? I'm also running a wireless keyboard on my raspberry pi for being able to connect navigate to the kodi.

Thanks and kind regards,

Dirk
That's strange: I now found the logfiles that included only a warning, that german language pack couldn't be found. So I changed my raspberry pi's x window location back to US, restarted it and opened kodi. It worked but already had german menu items,... Than I changed raspberry pi's location back to german, restarted it and kodi still worked.

No clue what went wrong in comparison to my first trails. SOLVED.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi hanging up when connecting to cec adapter0