v15 ListItem.Size is not working and shows only 0 B
Hello,
i wanna add a field with the file size to the movie info screen.

For that iam using the info label "ListItem.Size" with code: <label>Filesize: $INFO[ListItem.Size]</label>

But he only shows "0 B" on every movie. My question is why? And what i can do to fix this?

Iam using Kodi 15.2 Isengard at the moment.

Thanks.

EDIT:

When i browse my movies via file browser it works and he shows the correct file size. But when i browse my movies in library he shows only 0 B? So where is the problem with this function?

Other people have the same problem. >>> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=159513

Reported more than 3 years ago and still no fix?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
4 years and several kodi versions later and no answer?

Meanwhile iam using Kodi Leia. So i need to ask again if there is a workaround to show the movie file size in video library? Maybe with the help of the nfo file?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2020-07-22, 17:23)OrbS82User Wrote: 4 years and several kodi versions later and no answer?

Meanwhile iam using Kodi Leia. So i need to ask again if there is a workaround to show the movie file size in video library? Maybe with the help of the nfo file?
@"OrbS82User" , as far as I know, there is no way to show the file size in the video information dialog. I guess an addon could be written to get this info and then populate a window property that then a skin could display in the video info dialog.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.Size is not working and shows only 0 B1