view mode for estuary
Hi,

where do i find the view mode ID's for estuary ? i been trying to search this forum,

seems like confluence view mode is not identical to estuary.

for example influence if i add this in a plugin it works
return plugin.add_items_adv(items, view_mode='50')

however in estuary this dont work.

any help is welcome Smile
okay i managed to get the view mode id by enable skin debugging

however how do i get a view mode poster ? in estuary sometimes only widelist and icon wall is available, but am interested in poster etc
for others that facing the same issue, here is the solution

xbmcplugin.setContent(plugin.handle, 'movies')

just add this in your code below plugin route
(2016-08-30, 11:47)nero12 Wrote: okay i managed to get the view mode id by enable skin debugging

however how do i get a view mode poster ? in estuary sometimes only widelist and icon wall is available, but am interested in poster etc

Hello, I'm trying to find these ID values and am not sure how to enable skin debugging to find them. Is it in the states settings under logging? I couldn't find it.

Or, do you have the list already that you could share?

Thanks!
(2020-01-05, 00:08)ZakSnell1123 Wrote:
(2016-08-30, 11:47)nero12 Wrote: okay i managed to get the view mode id by enable skin debugging

Hello, I'm trying to find these ID values and am not sure how to enable skin debugging to find them. Is it in the states settings under logging? I couldn't find it.

Or, do you have the list already that you could share?

Thanks!

Sorry, autocorrect got me. In the SYSTEM settings, I meant.
ID is contained in the name of the relevant View xml skin file see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...stuary/xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
view mode for estuary0