Mod Audio & Subtitles Stream Flags for MQ7
Audio and Subtitles language Stream Flags for MQ7
In this mod I added the logos for Audio & Subtitle language streams, both in the flags bar as well as in Dialogue video info screen,

Update v1.2
-Added support for home widget
-Added support for Posterlist view
-Added support for Glasslist view
-Added support for skin settings
-General Improvements

Update v1.1
-Fixed some visibility bugs
features:-
-logos for Audio & Subtitle language streams,in the Flags bar and Dialogue video info screen.
-you can switch to the default text flags anytime you want with a dedicated top menu button(TEXT, LOGO).
-switch between three different styles of language flag logos(SQUARE, ROUND and REQTANGULAR) using a dedicated top menu button.
-flags can take any color you choose for the flags bar.
-I modified it for episode as well

Note:- the files in all three mods are the same feel free to download from any of the mods you end up with the same result, I did this to avoid any confusion.

Extract the content of the zip file to 1080i folder and replace http://www.mediafire.com/download/146erg.../1080i.zip
Extract Textures.xbt to media folder and replace http://www.mediafire.com/download/lpsopg...xtures.xbt

watch gallery

Top menu buttons to use
Unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice....
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Great Work!
One one issue with..

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-08-31, 03:09)movie78 Wrote: One one issue with..

I was about to post this as well.
(2016-08-31, 04:07)djhifi Wrote:

This happened with me once but I don't know how it happened, do you guys know how to reproduce it?
if you exit kodi and start again it will be ok
Please confirm if flags folder is compulsory to get the skin mod working?
For info i have followed the above steps but still facing an issue, no logos for Audio & Subtitle?
On the top menu buttons can not find LOGO AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE)

Your help is highly appreciated
(2016-08-31, 11:46)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 04:07)djhifi Wrote:

This happened with me once but I don't know how it happened, do you guys know how to reproduce it?

I rebooted and it happened again. It only happens on certain views don't know why.

What i know is that there is a new code section in the .xml's to introduce automatic flags for audio and subtitles (those orange and blue squares) and there is lot of space allocated to fit possible flags. Maybe if you could shift the audio standard flag to the right?
I have the same Problem only in Serial View.
(2016-08-31, 15:26)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 11:46)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 04:07)djhifi Wrote: I was about to post this as well.

I rebooted and it happened again. It only happens on certain views don't know why.

What i know is that there is a new code section in the .xml's to introduce automatic flags for audio and subtitles (those orange and blue squares) and there is lot of space allocated to fit possible flags. Maybe if you could shift the audio standard flag to the right?

(2016-08-31, 15:58)white-duck Wrote: I have the same Problem only in Serial View.
Problem solved download the zip again, you only need to replace includes.xml
(2016-08-31, 18:10)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 15:26)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 11:46)DolGuldur Wrote: This happened with me once but I don't know how it happened, do you guys know how to reproduce it?

(2016-08-31, 15:58)white-duck Wrote: I have the same Problem only in Serial View.

Tested. Solved. You are rocking, as usual. Lets hope the review thing can be implemented. You are making the skin more interesting
(2016-08-31, 15:24)arzaz Wrote: Please confirm if flags folder is compulsory to get the skin mod working?
For info i have followed the above steps but still facing an issue, no logos for Audio & Subtitle?

Dear DolGuldur

Please your help
(2016-08-31, 18:29)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 18:10)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 15:26)djhifi Wrote: I rebooted and it happened again. It only happens on certain views don't know why.

Tested. Solved. You are rocking, as usual. Lets hope the review thing can be implemented. You are making the skin more interesting
Thanks djhifi, appreciate it
(2016-08-31, 18:35)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 15:24)arzaz Wrote: Please confirm if flags folder is compulsory to get the skin mod working?

Dear DolGuldur

Please your help
Sorry for the delay, Yes it is necessary to download and replace texture.xbt file
the button for logos as title doesn't show because you need to enable click and activate mode to view selected (to access this menu press up twice), then restart kodi and the button will show up, let me know if you a problem
Dear DolGuldur

Facing same problem

Please check screenshots below

What's wrong !!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/Uxqzg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio & Subtitles Stream Flags for MQ72